When Do You Have To Wash Your Clothes?
Bachelor Rules of Thumb:
- You can’t wear the same shirt three days in a row, because that’s gross.
- You can wear the same shirt three or more nonconsecutive days in a row. As long as the shirt has a “rest day” in between each wearing, it remains clean. The day on your floor/dresser gives it time to “air out” and “clean itself” (don’t think too much about it)
- Pants can be worn however long if they don’t have visible stains.
- Actually, stains are fine, as long as they’re not super noticeable chunky stains. Therefore, black pants stay clean longer than light pants.
If it smells enough that you can smell it when the shirt is about 1 foot in front of your face then you cant wear it anymore - but if you can only smell it when sticking your nose in the armholes then you are probably ok. Per this rule, I have some sweaters that I have never washed. -LD
Current Food Options
- Carrot Cake
- Organic American Cheese slice
- Ben & Jerry’s Peach Cobbler Ice Cream
- Enough week-old pancake batter, plus a strawberry, to make almost a pancake, plus a strawberry.
- Frozen banana stuck to ice cubes in ice cube tray
Bachelor decision process:
Peach cobbler ice cream is too obviously not dinner.
Need pancake batter for semi-breakfast tomorrow.
Frozen banana with ice cubes on it needs to be thrown out.
Eat slice of Organic American Cheese for dinner.
Eat half carrot cake for dessert because it is like bread, sort of.
Eat Peach Cobbler ice cream for second dessert.